Hi Jean, I love reading about your farm! It's inspiring to me that you would start a whole new life with your family. I think about that from time to time, especially when racing through traffic to get to soccer practice! Look forward to your next post! Take care, Cecily Fernandez
Hi Cecily, Thanks for stopping by the blog. Hope you and the family will consider coming north for a visit sometime. I'm still the soccer taxi driver, but I must admit traffic is a bit more sane here than in D.C. Are you singing in a group in D.C.? I though I saw your group advertised last spring for an event...? Cheers, Jean
3 comments:
happy chocolate, be happy beloved alex, such good memories......
Hi Jean,
I love reading about your farm! It's inspiring to me that you would start a whole new life with your family. I think about that from time to time, especially when racing through traffic to get to soccer practice! Look forward to your next post!
Take care,
Cecily Fernandez
Hi Cecily,
Thanks for stopping by the blog. Hope you and the family will consider coming north for a visit sometime.
I'm still the soccer taxi driver, but I must admit traffic is a bit more sane here than in D.C. Are you singing in a group in D.C.? I though I saw your group advertised last spring for an event...?
Cheers, Jean
Post a Comment