Monday, September 20, 2010

Adam Ezra at Paradise

photo by Bob Olshansky

We went to Boston on Saturday and visited with Bob and Nan in Wayland and Jeff, Wendy, Ivy, and Reed (briefly) in Brookline. Had a lovely dinner with a new rice noodle with tomatoes and bok choy recipe that was dee-lish. Nan stayed with the kids and Bodhi while Bob, Art and I went to see Adam's show at the Paradise Lounge. Thanks Nan! We are still recovering from the fun, late night.
It was an incredible show. Lisa, Guy, Sam, and Allie were there too and we all danced our asses off. My one disappointment was that much of the video footage I thought I got of the show didn't go through on Jack's new "bloggie" video camera. I did get a short clip that I've been trying to upload to the blog but have been frustratingly unsuccessful. I will keep trying. In the meantime, for those of you who aren't familiar with Adam's music, please visit his website - www.adamezra.com. He's an amazing song-writer, singer, and musician with a rockin' band.

No comments: