| Our first market day in Exeter. Thanks to all our customers and visitors. |
| Though it was overcast the rain held off for the afernoon. |
| Noami's mustard greens are on the left. Choi is just behind the sign. |
![]() |
| We grew Darwin, Parrot, Double, and Fringed Tulips this year. |
| "Tahiti" daffodils look like splashes of sunshine after all this rain. |
| Noami's Rhubarb Salsa recipe is dee-lish! |
| The Lemon Balm smells (and tastes) heavenly. |

6 comments:
I love my tulips! They're gorgeous, elegant, and worth every penny! And, I can't wait to make that salsa recipe for friends Saturday night! See you next week!
Thanks! We look forward to salsa tales and a tulip, vase-life update.
BTW, the Winnicut River is positively roaring behind the house after all this rain! It's a beautiful sound.
This looks amazing! I can't believe how fast the chickens are growing, too! I wish we lived closer...
beautiful bean, congratulations....all that hard work!
nothing wrong with those tulips girl, we'd shop at your stand anytime, love the new green background on here
xo
can you believe I have never ever tasted (eaten) rhubarb??? Anonymous is Cappy by the way! KEEP AN EYE ON OUR BLOG TOO!
Jean, I love your blog. Makes me aware of all the interesting things you guys are doing. Bob
Post a Comment