Saturday, July 2, 2011

Bouquets of Gaillardia, Ammi, Mint, Primrose, Silver Tip Grass, and Feverfew.
 We've had another very busy week including a lot of travel to deliver Jack and Naish to their respective summer overnight camps (check out the "Farm and Family" page for photos). We also prepared for the busy holiday markets in Exeter and Portsmouth.

Many new varieties are blooming or ripening on the farm and it's been exciting to harvest all the early spring work. Though I already miss the boys, I'm so grateful to be surrounded by all this wondrous bounty!


Our first Lily Bouquets with Bachelor Buttons, Daisies, Lychnis, blossoming Field Peas, Rudbeckia, and Yarrow.

Happy Independence Day! 

The tiny Snapdragon seeds I started in February have had a happy (miraculous!) journey
and are now starting to bloom in the garden.

Our first sunflowers have arrived. Here is the branching "Peach Passion" variety as well as Mint, Queen Ann's Lace, and Primrose which lasts quite a while in a vase to my surprised delight.

1 comment:

linda said...

they just get better and better, how can you pick a favorite, thanks for a wonderful memorable visit.............